Caution! Attempted fraud: Our bank details have not changed
Due to current situation, we would like to inform you that spam mails with fraudulent payment requests are currently in circulation. In the meantime, the criminals are also using other channels (e.g. social media) and various e-mail addresses that definitely do not come from Mazurczak, but look very similar.
We can only urge you to be extremely careful and if you have the slightest doubt, contact us via a channel other than email – preferably by phone.
Since the scammers’ approach is extremely offensive and disturbing, we advise extreme caution at this point:
- Do not transfer funds to accounts that are not known to you from previous payments.
- Mazurczak does not have any new bank accounts! Please do not respond to e-mails that claim this and check the sender carefully.
- Pay only amounts previously requested by Mazurczak via invoice or proforma invoice.
- Do not make any payments without a receipt! Mazurczak employees will never ask you to do this.
- Even in case of the slightest doubt, contact us by phone. Especially if you are asked by e-mail to change the payment or the terms of payment.
24.08.2023 The management